The deadline for applicants seeking a place for admission in our September 2019 intakes is 8th April 2019.
All applications received AFTER this date will be processed for subsequent academic year September 2020. Prospective applicants that apply before the cut off date, seeking a place to study at Jamea Al-Kauthar for September 2019, will be invited to attend an interview and, if required, sit our examinations.
Interviews will be held after the cut off date, for which you will be sent a letter in the post.
We do not admit students to Years 10 and 11, and neither do we enrol students over the age of 18. We are not accepting applications from overseas applicants at present.
Our latest Open Day was on Sunday 4th November 2018. Visitors had the opportunity to see the school and attend the information session.
Please find the application form below. The completed application form must be returned to Jamea along with the following documents (an application cannot be processed until all of the following documents are provided):
- Latest Madrasah report
- Both of the most recent school reports including the latest detailed-end-of-year report (from the previous academic year) and a mid-year progress report (from the current academic year)
- Two independent character references (neither should be from a family member)
- Medical report from your daughter’s GP: this should be a certifiable document stating that your daughter is in good health, is fit to reside independently in a boarding school, and is not suffering from any major illnesses. We do not require her full medical history at this stage.
- List of vaccination/immunisation dates from your daughter’s GP
- Photocopy of birth certificate and passport
- Predicted/actual SATs results or predicted/actual GCSE results from the school. A photocopy of the official results must be provided; if this is not available at the time of application, it must be provided as soon as it becomes available.
Please click on the link below to download the Application Form.
Please complete the form electronically, print and sign and then email a scanned copy (with the required documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively print the form and complete by hand, and subsequently post (with the required documents) to:
FAO ADMISSIONS DEPARTMENT, JAMEA AL KAUTHAR, ASHTON ROAD, LANCASTER, LA1 5AJ
If you have any queries regarding how to fill the application form, or would like further information regarding the school, please call 01524 389898.