The deadline for applicants seeking a place for admission in our September 2020 intakes has now passed.
New applications received will be processed for the academic year 2021-22.
We do not admit students to Years 10 and 11, and neither do we enrol students over the age of 18. We are not accepting applications from non-EU overseas’ applicants at present.
Our Open Day was on Sunday 17th November 2019. Visitors had the opportunity to see the school and attend the information session.
Please find the Application Form below. The completed and signed form must be returned to Jamea along with the following documents (an application cannot be processed until all of the following documents are provided):
- Latest Madrasah report
- Both of the most recent school reports including the latest detailed-end-of-year report (from the previous academic year) and a mid-year progress report (from the current academic year)
- Two independent character references (neither should be from a family member)
- Medical Form (below) completed by both you and your daughter’s GP.
- Photocopy of birth certificate and passport
- Predicted/actual SATs results or predicted/actual GCSE results from the school. A photocopy of the official results must be provided; if this is not available at the time of application, it must be provided as soon as it becomes available.
Please click on the links below to download the Application Form and the Medical Form.
Please complete the form with a clear hand-signature (this can be inserted electronically) and email with the required documents to email@example.com or post to Admissions, Jamea al Kauthar, Ashton Road, Lancaster, LA1 5AJ.
If you have any queries regarding the application process, or would like further information regarding the school, please call 01524 389898.