Policies and Documents
The following policies and documents can be found below:
- Academic calendar for 2019.20
- Admission application form
- Admission medical form
- Authorisation cards (more information below)
- Boarding principles and practice
- Book prices
- Complaint procedure
- Ofsted report
- Privacy notice
- Safeguarding policy
- Safeguarding addendum – COVID-19
- Transport form (more information below)
The following documents/information will be made available to the parents of current or prospective pupils upon request or when relevant.
- Admissions policy
- Curriculum policy
- Anti-bullying policy
- Health and safety policy
- First aid policy
- Behaviour policy
- Number of formal complaints received during the previous year
- An annual written Madrasah and School report of the child’s progress and achievements
- School academic performance during the preceding school year, including the results of any public examination
The authorisation cards can be used to provide details of an additional immediate family member who you permit to visit your daughter in and collect from Jamea al Kauthar.
Please download the card by clicking here, complete it, provide a hand-signature, and then post a paper-copy or scan and email an electronic copy to Jamea. Please note that emails will only be accepted from the authorised email addresses listed on your daughter’s transport form.
The transport form can be used to:
- update the list of people authorised to drop-off your daughter to and collect from Jamea al Kauthar.
- update the general consent to travel on vans and coaches.
- update the authorised email addresses of parents/guardians.
Please download the form by clicking here, complete it, provide a hand-signature, and then post a paper-copy or scan and email an electronic copy to Jamea. Please note that emails will only be accepted from the authorised email addresses listed on the form.