Jamea Al Kauthar is an independent academic girls’ school establishment aiming to educate Muslim girls over the age of eleven in a safe, secure, happy and Islamic environment. Jamea started with 60 girls in september 1996 and now caters for up to approximately 450 residential girls. We provide an opportunity to study the traditional sciences concurrently with secondary and further education. Jamea Al Kauthar also offers a two year abridged version of the Islamic Teaching programme in the english medium.
1) The aims of this educational establishment is to provide opportunities for students to have an in depth understanding of Deen.
2) Develop the love for Allah and his Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam)
3) Instilling religious and moral values, tolerance of other races and religions
4) Producing individuals who have the capacity to think for themselves, to know their own minds but to have the flexibility to listen to others
5) Encouraging all pupils to appreciate the needs of others and be sensitive to them, to work in teams and be able to recognise from right and wrong